s410?

cmont58

Yankee
Was wondering if anyone knew the specs for a BW s410 and if they can be used for anything.

Attachments

• IMG95201401229518413495650.jpg
    IMG95201401229518413495650.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Bump. I've searched here and on google and can't find much. Its off a Mercedes Benz. My brother says it looks like it is a smaller size charger as far as external size.

From what little research I just did, they seem to be around 66mm inducer, 90 some exducer, with something like a 87 turbine? With a giant t6 foot on it with goofy small volutes. That's what I found on the intraweb.

So it sounds like it wouldn't be a good turbo for hardly anything besides something that has big cubes and doesn't want a huge compressor also?

I have one and would buy another. Good billet compressor. I think they have potential, if the price is right.

There are other engines that use the 410, if it doesn't have the outlet setup for 4.25" o-ringed elbow then it isn't a cat turbo.

Are you able to swap a standard s400 turbine housing with a t4 foot or is that something that can't be done. The turbo is free and I might be able to get more than one for that price.

Are you able to swap a standard s400 turbine housing with a t4 foot or is that something that can't be done. The turbo is free and I might be able to get more than one for that price.

You have to get one with the same size turbine exducer and make sure they bolt on the same way. If you get one with a smaller exducer, pretty much any decent machinist should be able to bore the hole for you

Uses the 78/87mm turbine wheel, the standard 74/84mm turbine housing can be machined to fit, and the compressor wheel can also be upgraded as desired.

Back