S467

Would have been really badass if I compounded it with something. I've been missing that charger lately.

same here. my next setup is going to be 63 over something.

That's what I want to do as well. I was going to go 64mm though so I can use a s400 frame for durability, however, everyone is making this charger sound like magic... Maybe I should go 2.7mm bigger...

I wouldn't say this charger is magic by any means. I may have other issues, but I didn't gain anything over my old SB66, besides wow factor when the hood is open. It does spool well for an S400, and it may be awesome when I figure out my truck's other issue. With a monster VP44, it's not very street friendly. My converter will let it spool fine when unlocked, but in town it is too laggy, even with a .9 housing

That's what I want to do as well. I was going to go 64mm though so I can use a s400 frame for durability, however, everyone is making this charger sound like magic... Maybe I should go 2.7mm bigger...

They all use the same base wheel. Only difference is the inducer, and the FMW wheel. Literally about 2lbs per minute difference between the 464-468 chagers. The FMW 467 is rated at ~96-97lbs/min and the cast wheeled chargers do ~95lbs/min.

Yea, I finally figured that out. This new charger doesn't clean up the smoke anymore than my SB did. I really thought it would help on top end.

I wouldn't say this charger is magic by any means. I may have other issues, but I didn't gain anything over my old SB66, besides wow factor when the hood is open. It does spool well for an S400, and it may be awesome when I figure out my truck's other issue. With a monster VP44, it's not very street friendly. My converter will let it spool fine when unlocked, but in town it is too laggy, even with a .9 housing

Something is wrong imo but idk how the monster VPs act. My brothers was a HUGE improvement over his E.D. 66 and even spooled better. Check for boost leaks.

Yea, I finally figured that out. This new charger doesn't clean up the smoke anymore than my SB did. I really thought it would help on top end.

This is in box charger form keep in mind. There are different 466 options out there that far surpass that 467.7 FMW.

They all use the same base wheel. Only difference is the inducer, and the FMW wheel. Literally about 2lbs per minute difference between the 464-468 chagers. The FMW 467 is rated at ~96-97lbs/min and the cast wheeled chargers do ~95lbs/min.

The 464(7-blade 63.5/91.4 cast compressor wheel) I had flows 75lbs/min. The billet wheel(6 blade 63.5/98) I have is an estimated 82-84lbs/min.

This is in box charger form keep in mind. There are different 466 options out there that far surpass that 467.7 FMW.

True, but I'm in the same story, my 67 just spanked my 66 till it cried.

Also, I just grossed 23k again today, egt's never broke 1200. I will admit starting off is sluggish but I'm still running a tight converter and highish timing. Next things I do is drop timing back to 19 or so, and 13mm p&b.

True, but I'm in the same story, my 67 just spanked my 66 till it cried.

Also, I just grossed 23k again today, egt's never broke 1200. I will admit starting off is sluggish but I'm still running a tight converter and highish timing. Next things I do is drop timing back to 19 or so, and 13mm p&b.

Were you running a 466 before the 467? Or 366?

Back