s475 w/KTS billet wheel trade for 467.7 fmw

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
Like the title states, I want to trade for a 467.7 FMW turbo. .90 housing is a MUST, hx40 down pipe preferred.

What I have: billet 75/83/.90 or 1.10 t4, both housings have had machine work done and will fit an hx40 down pipe. turbo had new bearings and thrust added about a year ago and has about 2500 miles. It was used as a single for a while before I rebuilt it, then it was in a small twin set with the 1.10 housing, then back to a single recently. The billet KTS wheel was added about 300 miles ago. The twins hit over 75psi, in the single configuration it has maxed out at 52psi on the bottle. (severely cracked head was causing the low boost numbers in single configuration)

I want a straight across trade with one housing, if you want both then a little extra cash is needed. I'd like to work out a solution to keep my .90 housing that has been machined for the hx40 down pipe if at all possible. I can have another machined, its just another 100 bucks and a week wait that I would like to avoid.

let me know what you have!

-Spence
435-459-91three three

Back