Sacramento raceway new years day

big jake

Anybody headed to Sac Raceway on New Years Day?

I have been told its a lot of fun.

www.sacramentoraceway.com

Not a diesel event but it would be fun to see diesels beat up on the gassers.

:tree::tree:*nx*

Wait I just found out theres no racing anymore until february... Are diesels allowed on new years?

There is test n tune every Saturday weather permitting and yes New Years race is open to all vehicles.

Ya the engine is fine. The header is off and gonna get the flanges cut off and a new one piece flange welded on, and the turbo flange needs to be surfaced. The air to water intercooler is leaking water in the intake so that needs to get fixed, replaced, or deleted. I'm sure there's some other little things that need attention.

Ya the engine is fine. The header is off and gonna get the flanges cut off and a new one piece flange welded on, and the turbo flange needs to be surfaced. The air to water intercooler is leaking water in the intake so that needs to get fixed, replaced, or deleted. I'm sure there's some other little things that need attention.

Gotcha, well I'm glad you guys brought it back out

Dry ice ;)...

We will be there with the Nova. If Ricky Bobby can't make it, I'll make some test passes.

Last edited:
weather will be good for making horsepower. 49 for a high and 32 for a low with winds light and variable to 10 mph.

0% chance of rain.

I'll be there shooting some trucks, and on the lookout for any cool gas stuff as well.

No diesels... FedEx lost part of my roll cage so I didn't bring my truck.

Back