Sacramento Raceway October 10 Pulls

big jake

just wanted to get the word out on this one, will be held on the infield of the 1/4 mile circle track at Sac Raceway Sat Oct 10.

MLM sled, PTPA event, track open for pullers and tech starting at 2PM, gates open to public at 4PM, pulls start at 7PM.

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com

although I don't compete, I certainly want to see this event get a foothold here in Sac, I believe this is the first time they have tried to hold a pull at Sac Raceway.

I was told the infield from one end to the other is 350 feet long.

This is our event. PTPA tractor classes will be sanctioned. The infield is a little less than 300' total.

Brian

I am sorry I won't be able to attend this event, as I have tow vehicle issues as we speak. I have been looking forward to this one for a long time and I am pretty pissed I won't be able to pull it off. Good luck to everyone that goes.

-Tom

Jason with Diesel Nut Motorsports will be tecking with MLM Rules. DNM will have a copy of rules with him and will be tecking off these rules. Any changes made to these rules will have to go through MLM first.

I spoke with Brian about a week ago and he will allow FASS and Air Dog as long as you have a "STOCK" turbo and Pump.

This is our event. PTPA tractor classes will be sanctioned. The infield is a little less than 300' total.

Brian

I was just going off info I received from a flyer I got at the track during the drags on Sunday and want to apologize if I misled anyone.

I got the track length info by word of mouth but can't recall who told me.

Damn.......

first time I ever post online and I f---- it all up................

sorry

:doh::doh::doh:

sorry you wont make it Tom, if I was set up for gooseneck, I'd drive down there and haul your ass up here. That is if you would ride in an OBS F250 with a 12 valve in it.....

I have been workin 10 hour days that past two weaks putin the truck back together, still waitin on some parts but I think it will be ready.

Jason with Diesel Nut Motorsports will be tecking with MLM Rules.

Damn, tell Jason to come out to more pulls and do that :hehe:

Tom, I am not buying it dude, you also said you wouldn't be in Lancaster but you showed up. You can pull it off man.

BBD

Looks like this should be a fun one! Cant wait to see your trucks. I have been wanting to see yours for a while BBD

I'll be there, new axle shaft arrives on Thursday and see you guys on Sat.! Wish you could make it Tom, sucks your not gonna hit the track again till next season with only one hook under the belt this year. It'll be good to see your truck Cole, it's been a long time.......
I've gotta put my truck away after this last one, wife wants me to start focusing on debt pay-off.:bang Why can't money just grow on trees......:bang:hehe:

Hey Brian, what is the latest you'll be teching till? 4? I am gonna try my best to arrive at the track around 3-4pm, hopefully not later, I'm leaving Salinas @ 11am~, dropping the wife & kids off at a friends house in Carmichael then off to the track. Hopefully the typical family adventure road trip won't get delayed too long......

Joe

You should be fine Joe. The scales will close at 5:00.

Big Jake - I'm not trying to be a prick, just wanted to clear that up.

Tom - that's not the Tom that I know. Have someone haul it to Madera and we'll take it from there!

See you Saturday.

Brian

Big Jake - I'm not trying to be a prick, just wanted to clear that up.

See you Saturday.

Brian

no biggie Brian, see you on Sat.

I will continue to stand in the corner with my hands in my pockets and think about how my actions affect others

:bang:bang:bang:bang

You should be fine Joe. The scales will close at 5:00.

Brian

Awesome! Thanks Brian, I will get the truck on the scales by 5.......I never know just how much time I am gonna need with the wife & kids traveling with me, it's an adventure everywhere ya go.:bang:hehe:

Joe

I can't wait..finally a show i don't have to drive hours to get to!!

I am serious about not being able to make it. Right now I have more problems than a squirrel on an 8 lane highway. Good luck to all and thanks Brian for the offer.

-Tom

Anyone have an estimated time the Diesel trucks will pull at? I wanna come and shoot some pics since its in my backyard but i have to work till about 8:15. If the Diesel's dont pull till about 8:30-9 then ill come out...

Back