Saturday May 21 Big Rig Truck Nats. MIR Drag Strip

it is a great event for the kids with the bus rides down the track and the jet trucks they always have a blast

Had good time today!

We made three passes. Couldent back anything up cause we ran out of time, so i wont make any claims....yet! Still more testing to do, Got 30 passes on the car now!

Still shaking the tires among other issue's. 60' is killin us, between 1.23-1.24 all day

Vids will be up soon.:rockwoot:

Great event! I enjoyed myself, except I got pretty burnt haha. Diesel power, you had some awesome runs and nice ride!

Wade , it was nice meeting you guys at the track . Thats one BADD truck .. I never thought I would hear a diesel rev like that ..

Wade , it was nice meeting you guys at the track . Thats one BADD truck .. I never thought I would hear a diesel rev like that ..

LOL i had several guys come up to me swearing it was a alky big block from the sound of it.

The lack of usable RPM is killin me right now, another 1000 RPM would be a new chapter in diesel performance for sure. My Engine wants to rev, not lug... im sure that obvious though. :hehe:

Thanks again!

I was over near the pits eating on a picnic table and saw where you were but I didn't think you would want people bothering you. Oh well next time!

I was over near the pits eating on a picnic table and saw where you were but I didn't think you would want people bothering you. Oh well next time!

oh i was fine with it, we had quite a few coming over and chatting with us. My biggest gripe was having to run a bracket class.... My last pass i thought i was gonna melt the motor down, i was stagged for like 4-5 seconds wide open while the dude in the other lane was going down the track...felt like forever though :lolly:

Haha yeah I'm sure it did, no I didnt get any. I was too busy drooling. Wish I would have though.

Haha yeah I'm sure it did, no I didnt get any. I was too busy drooling. Wish I would have though.

Droolin LOL yea there was some nice rides up there!! The big rigs were unbeliveble clean, i was looking at a trash truck that was litterly spotless and polished everywhere you could look.

Too much wax-on/wax off for me...:lolly:

Back