SB 4 3/8 flange, Oil feed fitting

soggy

I put a silver bullet on my 92 VE, I'm looking for a 4 3/8 flange and an oil feed fitting. The stock oil fitting is a little too small. Anyone know where i can find one that will still work on the stock feed line? It's a 3rd gen turbo, not sure if that makes any difference.

Thanks

the flange u need is an hx-40 style flange

get it from source auto

the fitting too prob

when ya got the turbo was there an adp plate for the oil inlet?

I got the hx-40 flange DP from source auto, too small. It's the large flange SB. nope no adapter plate in the turbo.

didnt know ind inj machined different flanges into the ex housing?

the silver bullet i had came with a adp plate for the oil fitting

and hx-40 flange

maybe you will luck out and be able to buy flanges and clamps anywheres vs the hx 40 trip

sorry couldnt be of more help

pretty much same issue I am having for the b1. Must be an alternate exhaust side they put on. Once I pick mine up nxt weekend I am sending a guy pics with measurements to see if he can help out.

I know what flange you are talking about, I have the same style on my S465 hybrid. I think it is just a standard 4" V-band flange that you can get at airflo.com. As far as the fitting goes is it 1/4" NPT thread on the turbo?

I know what flange you are talking about, I have the same style on my S465 hybrid. I think it is just a standard 4" V-band flange that you can get at airflo.com. As far as the fitting goes is it 1/4" NPT thread on the turbo?

I hope thats the case cause those clamps I can get at work. Guy i'm geting the b1 from said its 4 5/8's

Back