scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
holmesfarm,

We are waiting for your edumacated response.

EDIT:

Bad tires are bald? what kinda dumb ass excuse is that? That's the perfect reason to finish up tires.

then why throw such a big stink about some people doin a burnout and how immature you think it is and sit here and say your better than everyone cause your older and everything. Remember leave the burnouts at the strip cause your goin to give us a bad name if some one sees you doin that outside in a parkin lot. give up

I do a burnout video at a friends shop which is private property 4 years ago and this kid thinks he's gonna punk me with a still shot from it.
Uhhhh...no.

then why throw such a big stink about some people doin a burnout and how immature you think it is and sit here and say your better than everyone cause your older and everything. Remember leave the burnouts at the strip cause your goin to give us a bad name if some one sees you doin that outside in a parkin lot. give up

Do you not see the difference? Permission given for Rich. For you guys attending the event, there was no real permission, just a bunch of cops not doing their job.

If that was my parking lot, I'd be looking for money from the police and possible the event organizer that brought in the crowed that destroying my parking lot. What kind of image is that showing my customers the next morning? Ever think about it from someone elses point of view?

But since you do not "own" anything, you wouldn't understand.

And for the record, the old farts are always correct, if you make it to be an old fart, you'll see it the same way.

If you saw no rational arguement in this whole thread then you also need to brush up on reading comprehension. LOL

I guess I need to learn text typing then maybe the younger guys can understand easier. LOL

It was a joke man. Loosen up.

holmesfarm,

Show me a weight slip and video of your 96 running 124. I question the numbers...

I will just have to wait 5 years till u "old farts" keel over and then i will be the old guy that thinks he's always right about everything. And have you not read all 17 pages about us doin burnouts is immmature and were just dumb drunk rednecks and were ruining the diesel sport cause were not doin it at the strip. And did ya ever think maybe he is just sayin that he had permission? i dont really care im just sayin cause whats this whole thread been about? and who has commented the most on it?? UNBROKEN. Maybe i can go do burnouts on my daddys hwy since he technically owns have the road. And there ya go again tellin me i dont OWN anything. Well i own a 2006 mega cab, 1996 cummins, 2006 kawasaki brute force 650, about 1200 movies and furniture and all that crap, and a allis chalmers 175 tractor, a 96 freightshaker, and lots of other stuff. theres no need to reply since i know you will have something to say since u "old farts" are always right. How about today you actually get off you a** and do somethin so when i come back in for lunch i dont have to hear all your bullcrap k?

Do you not see the difference? Permission given for Rich. For you guys attending the event, there was no real permission, just a bunch of cops not doing their job.

If that was my parking lot, I'd be looking for money from the police and possible the event organizer that brought in the crowed that destroying my parking lot. What kind of image is that showing my customers the next morning? Ever think about it from someone elses point of view?

But since you do not "own" anything, you wouldn't understand.

And for the record, the old farts are always correct, if you make it to be an old fart, you'll see it the same way.

I'm getting sick of this thread popping up. In my opinion it is destroying the integrity of this site.

Worthless, other than an example of what I always thought CompD wasn't.

I like debates about things that matter, but this? What is it?
A platform for jackasses? Whatever.

I tried to say the same thing about 10 pages ago. I guess everyone would rather argue.

I'm getting sick of this thread popping up. In my opinion it is destroying the integrity of this site.

Worthless, other than an example of what I always thought CompD wasn't.

I like debates about things that matter, but this? What is it?
A platform for jackasses? Whatever.

I beg to differ. CompD was never "babymealong.com" as some mod once put it. To be made fun of was always a key feature on this site.

However, I'm sure Halmon can put together a how to on the use of the "unsubscribe" link in the user control panel if you like.

Actually I agree. This was entertaining to some degree yesterday...now it's just some kids showing their asses.
Back to wherever you came from tards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back