scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me guess your so educated and make so much money right?? If it wasnt for farmers/rednecks there would be half the jobs there are now. so are you goin to tell mr high and mighty unbroken that also and assume he has no education since he burns out to? you go have fun with with your rainbows and butterflys.

I love diesels but what a bunch of morons. Just when I though people couldn't get more retarded I see this video. But what do I expect from uneducated silly rednecks.

13634_351936250611_856525611_10205212_4109577_n.jpg

All you need now is some of those stick-on Buick vent holes and you'll be all set!!:hehe:

O boy look at what i found! So unbroken you have been bit$$$$ about us for destroying property by doing burnouts but what are you doin here??? get a life and realize your not better than everyone else

11067_1118833253427_1304880613_30615893_1985232_n.jpg

We are all better then you.

so, if i run a dually horse, say i run rear leg drive only, can i run a 30 inch tail?

Damn, I gotta say, I read this whole thread all afternoon, laughing my ass off at everyone and every post. Though this single line, out of everything, has to be the funniest line I have read all year, on any forum. :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Oh, and hey Jason, whats up man? Long time no talk-

i am willing to bet if i drank enough beer i would understand what the hell is going on in this thread. but i must say i am entertained! i gotta give the guy some credit on the hood though. i like the look of it but the headlights are so ugly it make me want to slap my own mother.

i am willing to bet if i drank enough beer i would understand what the hell is going on in this thread. but i must say i am entertained! i gotta give the guy some credit on the hood though. i like the look of it but the headlights are so ugly it make me want to slap my own mother.

hmmm beer.:Cheer:

I do a burnout video at a friends shop which is private property 4 years ago and this kid thinks he's gonna punk me with a still shot from it.
Uhhhh...no.

is that you unbroken in the picture??

Yep...black shirt on the left.
And would ya look at that...we were putting on a sanctioned burnout contest at Scheid this year.
On the far right is Chris Tobin from Diesel World taking shots To possibly use in the magazine coverage.

ok I will solve all this, my parents own the gardens in where we were doing burnouts at schieds this year.....:shake:

I gave him permission to do these such acts.

to bad my tires were already bald or i could of entered it.

Yep...black shirt on the left.
And would ya look at that...we were putting on a sanctioned burnout contest at Scheid this year.
On the far right is Chris Tobin from Diesel World taking shots To possibly use in the magazine coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back