Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

House, they were selling bushings last year for the 2.5 class. This year is 2.6 but I am not sure if they allow bushings or not. Anyways, I would say they will have bushings for the 2.8's in the parts barn. Not sure how much they will be though.

We arrent bringing Destroked turbo doesn't have notched comp,wheel that goes in the 3 bushing not going to ruin a turbo just for one pull.

I'll be looking for you Brandon. Looking forward to meeting new people and talking to old friends.

I'll be at the Drury. I'll be rolling in late Thursday and leave early/mid morning Sunday.

Jason

Wish I could go. My truck will make the trip with a friend driving it hope it will pull in the 2.6 class as long as nothing pops up between now and then.

Oh stay away from Ramada as long as the same crummy people run it as last year they hate diesel trucks.

Yes pleae do I want to get lots of footage of burnouts and stuff. There is a little side road beside the Ramada that is perfect for it.

There will probably be quite a few burnouts at the Super 8. Especially Saturday night......hehehehe.......

For anybody that doesnt know me feel free to come up and say hi I dont bite

Look for me in this shirt on Friday:

l_b43be5d9e53ae397f85c582ae9a01e0a.jpg

In this truck (The 2nd Gen Dodge):

RandomPics026.jpg

WHO NEEDS A ROOM?! I have one extra one at the Drury Inn. Otherwise shes gettin cancelled by wed. I'd like to give you guys a chance first

Back