scheid extravaganza 2010

Drury had three rooms left yesterday when i booked. I will be cancelling three rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn tomorrow, so they willbe available also.

cool deal. durry wasnt 2 high and rite at a mile from pull. 150 for friday and sat and sunday was 109. we will get there early friday not even sure how long its gonna take us.

Im seriously considering comeing if i can talk the lady into it and find a hotel room. Would be coming from Washington State!

Im seriously considering comeing if i can talk the lady into it and find a hotel room. Would be coming from Washington State!

Sad thing is I booked @ the Super 8 thinking I might bring my puller for the first time and they have a HUGE open lot in front of their hotel. I looked a calender today and realized how much time I have left and what would need to be done to my truck to make it legal for Scheid's rules...doubt it'll make it.:doh:

yeah i understand. they require alot more saftey stuff. i'm still tryin to get tranny blanket. does schied require a special bellhousing or stock ok? i got universal shields, air shutoff and bolts threw my exaust. not sure wat else is needed.

cool deal. durry wasnt 2 high and rite at a mile from pull. 150 for friday and sat and sunday was 109. we will get there early friday not even sure how long its gonna take us.

Yup.. That's where I'm staying too!

cool deal. see yall up there. not sure wat were drivnig yet. either a black 24v dually or red 6slow

I havent cancelled the rooms at Hiton Garden Inn yet. If anyone needs them, let me know and I will keep them for you.

Im going and will be dynoing and test and tune friday night. Staying at the holiday inn. Cant wait this is my first year going.

i need a room or two. last minute plans(we all know how that works.) we are still waiting for my buddies truck to get back from empire perf to do all the safety stuff. lots of work and so little time after work.

We are at the Holiday Inn. Was great time last year and the cops didn't give a crap about nothing around there. Very suprising.

scheid

We are going up on friday and staying until sunday. We waited until monday to book rooms trying to see who was going and who wasnt. We had to book rooms at the travel lodge on friday and econolodge on sat. But at least we got rooms and get to go.

I got a group coming and could use 2 rooms, I'd even settle for 1 room right now just for sat night

Man I would love to come out! Never been to anything this big haha. Better clear the schedule!

i got a room at the hotel behind logans road house right off the 70 exit i cant remember what its called.. i think they still had a few rooms left, if anybody knows which hotel im talkin about

Back