Scheid: The Fairgrounds Will Be Charging $5 Per Day Per Vehicle Gate Fee

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
"The Fairgrounds Will Be Charging $5 Per Day Per Vehicle Gate Fee Or $10 For The Whole Weekend To Provide Extra Security On The Grounds"

What do ya think about that? What about the drag racers who don't enter the fairgrounds, just the track on Sunday? I think it means drag racers are saints! Sled pullers are toothless redneck savages! :hehe: :eek:wned:

It just means that theres about 5000 people that show up for the sled pulls and about 500 for the drag races :D

I'll gladly pay 5 bucks to help pay for more security.
I hope some of it goes to some extra cops on the streets at night around there too.

ill pay the 5 or 10 bucks no problem, maybe it will help on keeping the rowdy bunch turned down

Sounds fair to me.

And how about a $500 fine for retardo driving on the fairgrounds?

Clear back in 01 I recall idiots smoking out the main building driving by- NON competitors, of course.

I'll gladly pay 5 bucks to help pay for more security.
I hope some of it goes to some extra cops on the streets at night around there too.
Agreed.
Making an already expensive weekend more expensive.
The non pulling , non racing idoits that cause the trouble should be fined heavily if caught then removed from the fairgrounds.

ill pay the 5 or 10 bucks no problem, maybe it will help on keeping the rowdy bunch turned down

Sounds fair to me.

And how about a $500 fine for retardo driving on the fairgrounds?

Clear back in 01 I recall idiots smoking out the main building driving by- NON competitors, of course.

Agreed :thankyou2:

Sounds good,I'm surprised they did not charge in the past.

hmm question, think its safe to leave a gooseneck and pulling truck there over night?, i know ill throw the quad in bed of tow rig and take it with me

This seems like a good place to ask..........what is the situation for those of us that are 'dual-competitors'? Is the race track and pull track at the same place or miles apart? I usually try to show-up a little early for the race(assuming that it is SaturDAY). Will I have time to re-rig (about 1 hour if at the same place) for the sled-pull Saturday night?
This will be the first time I've been to Schieds, so I'm not familiar with the grounds lay-out, etc.
Thanks for any info.
Ed.

I forgot to add that I will be staying in my toy-hauler.............hopefully at the location of the pulls Sat. night.

But do you really think it will help?? I didn't see anyone that made a commotion in the fairgrounds last year, but I saw plenty watching the street in front of the Drury. Snide sledpuller remarks aside, I don't see this helping anything on the streets where the real problem is located.

Snide puller remarks aside... you racer clowns are lucky there is even a drag race there.:hehe:

I have a feeling police presence will be greatly increased after the citizens outrage last year.

I bet all the police OT will be paid for by the under 25 boys!!!!:clap:

I only come for the idiots who do burnouts...lol no I like the sled pulling and drag racing hopefully I will be doing both this year...

Back