Scheid Update?

Smoke

VP Puller Playin Catch-Up
What's happening up there so far? Anybody got a list of the top 13 for today yet?

Only thing I've heard so far is that it's a very loose track, not good for big power trucks.

I was there. Lots of carnage. I forgot most of the names that made the top 13 but I know a couple Missouri boys made it. Jason Beasley and Kevin Glover. I think a light blue ec/sb dmax might have pulled the farthest but im not sure. Im talkin bout the 2.6 class btw

Lots of breakage on the 2.8 side, unfortunately Dan (zstroken) got both rear traction bars, U joint & shield I believe. The far end was biting hard and several trucks suffered. The starting side of the 2.6 side was the same way and a few trucks broke out of the hole. We're here watching the tractor's now.

Last edited:
just talked to gary he just missed qualifyng hopefully he can get in tomorrow! thats a bad deal about dan breaking like that guess it got some stuff in the front end as well.

just talked to gary he just missed qualifyng hopefully he can get in tomorrow! thats a bad deal about dan breaking like that guess it got some stuff in the front end as well.

Is he gonna head home or stay for the show was really hoping to get to meet him face to face and ask him some stuff for my 2.6 motor build? Don't suppose you could PM me his # could you? Or send him mine Six15 four78 04two0
Thanks!

I was there. Lots of carnage. I forgot most of the names that made the top 13 but I know a couple Missouri boys made it. Jason Beasley and Kevin Glover. I think a light blue ec/sb dmax might have pulled the farthest but im not sure. Im talkin bout the 2.6 class btw

Sounds like Wade Wrights truck, have dual BFG's on it?

yeah i'll give him your number.. no he is gonna stay and try to qualify tomorrow. Jason qualified 13th and he was just a couple feet behind him so he just missed it but he pulled like 5th or so and jason was towards the end of the class. Said the track was getting better the more trucks that pulled on it but its just one of those luck of the draw things

Tracks very loose i pulled last. Hope tracks better tommorow. Plus get to watch some in not make any changes to truck to make scheid techs happy.

They checking for blankets? Thats all I'm shy of & cant round one up. By the sounds of it I don't know if I'll qualify or not. I'd like to at least try though. Anybody got a blanket I can borrow for in the morning? I'm fixing to head that way. Just got the rear end back together.

2.8 had some bite, I got vids later, truck got a little hop to it, both 1.5" DOM 1/2" wall tubing bent like rubber, took out the rear yolk, then took the ball joint out on the front drivers side, and wiped out the outer and inner shaft. I will upload the video, I am surprised the front tire stayed on.

Boy Dan that is just crazy sorry to hear about the truck. Until all that happened do yuo think it was having a good hook?

Boy Dan that is just crazy sorry to hear about the truck. Until all that happened do yuo think it was having a good hook?

Yea I was pleased, we watched the videos some more, truck had a few nasty hops, and kapow!

2.8 had some bite, I got vids later, truck got a little hop to it, both 1.5" DOM 1/2" wall tubing bent like rubber, took out the rear yolk, then took the ball joint out on the front drivers side, and wiped out the outer and inner shaft. I will upload the video, I am surprised the front tire stayed on.

Wanna rent out your blanket in the morning? :)

Back