schieds vp, tripple disc, edge comp

cummins02

Like the title says,
I have a shcieds lightning vp with 20k it would surge at around 2800 but i think that was the edge because i put it on another truck and it did the same thing, but just in case it needs to go back to schieds to get freshend up i'm asking 600 shipped, when i took the edge off the truck it ran great never missed a beat so i assume it is fine but you never know.
I p pumped my truck so i no longer need the pump or the edge.

I think the edge needs to be sent in to be looked over or reflashed to see if the surgeing problems goes away. 250 shipped its for an 2001-2002

I also have a precision billet tripple disc the blue one not the purple one it has about 35,000 nothing wrong with it never slipped, or chattered i just went with a differnt converter that better suited my needs 600 plus shipping

Thanks for looking.

Dump question but the converter is out of a 47re right? And what was it that you didn't like about it?

yep its out of a 47re, i wanted somthing with a little lower stall this one is at 2000 i went with a suncoast thats at around 1700.

would trade you stock pump in good shape running on truck and $100 cash?

yes the SO pump is good to go, we just want bigger because we are building a pulling truck out of it.

Mike
(248) 342-2865

Back