SCT LiveWire OOMYGOSHHH

LTJDS

Lt.
Boys and Girls Let me tell you something......
Just installed an AFE stage 2 intake w/ pre-filter, Power elbow,Oem muffler delete, and the (SCT LiveWire) This tuner/programer is da BOMB BABY:rockwoot: Hell-of-a-Product :)
This 06' crew cab 4x4 is STUPID FASSSST:woohoo:
Just got the factory 120HP performance tune in for know but, I have a custom 160 HP tune on the way. Hard 2 believe this truck goes this fast with such few mods. My previous truck a 2002 F350 SRW 2x4 had a 7.3L, check out my Garage, to see all of the mods I did to her, over 7K in engine mods labor included.....this new 6.0L PSD with $1,300 in mods so far is WAY FASTER. I'm embarassed that I use to think my 7.3L was fast . I am only begining to exp fast, many more mods to come:snoop:
any one who wants to know who my tune's are from pls pvt messg me.
Their is to much bickering and cat fighting over who's tunes are the best, some won't even give dyno spec's on their programers, and or they run to HOT for highway use...WEAK. :hehe:
Check out other members posts and I'm sure it will become evident who is the poo! :bow:

No reason why you can't name names..I have never seen anyone fight over tuning here

Their is much to do about nothin by the same vendors that are registered here are on one of the other Diesel Sites Powerstroke.org. they go back and forth and get down right ugly sometimes. I'm sure they read all posts on all sites. No need to add to the DRAMA. PS they are not LOONEY

I don't see cat fights over who tunes best here. I think people just pick who ever they think gives better service.

:bow: Do tell please, the suspense is killin me. :drool1:

He's talking about us. We told John we didn't want to work with him anymore and now he's bad mouthing us. It's not real flattering to him but he's the only customer we have ever told this to and I'm pretty laid back. It's just that we don't trust his judgement and don't want to be responsible for any mishaps later :doh:

It's a double standard for sure. Customers are allowed to choose who they want to work with but vendors are not allowed to choose who they don't want to work with? :bang :bang

It is interesting though that someone who has only tried a canned tune in his Livewire has become an expert on tuning :blahblah1:

John, DJ says we'll be at Moroso for the NHRDA event in April. Bring your 160hp tune. You can have your pick of whoever you want to run.

Thanks,
Vivian

LTJDS said:

any one who wants to know who my tune's are from pls pvt messg me.
Their is to much bickering and cat fighting over who's tunes are the best, some won't even give dyno spec's on their programers, and or they run to HOT for highway use...WEAK. :hehe:
:bow:

whos argueing? everyone agrees looney is the best hehe......and dyno numbers arent the same on every vehicle so in a way its smart not to give dyno number..... b/c some people are cry baby's and will complain if there truck doesnt make 150 when they said it would make 150......

LTJDS said:
I have a custom 160 HP tune on the way. Hard 2 believe this truck goes this fast with such few mods.

160 HP tune on the way..YEAH RIGHT!

get a real exhaust and a downpipe..then talk

you should post some pics of where you have it mounted in the cab! can you change tunes on the fly?? I thought I read somewhere that was the only drawback. Good mod!:woohoo:

wow this kid and his 120 hp tune, Dang you just got owned by Vivian! LOL LOL Im sure any truck tuned by DJ and Vivian would be more than willing to run you with your "160 HP" tune. :eek:wned:

Dj tuned my truck and I'll run him. I'm in S. Florida. I'm sure I can beat him with my big rims and all.

shoot if he's in florida I go to moroso almost every week I'll run him I got a 4x4srw,sb,cc f350 and a 4x4 LB,Dually,f350 I'll run him with either one...

Guys Im new here and I just bought an F250 6.0 and want a programmer. I know nothing about them but was told to check this forum out. Any tips for me? Im just wanting more acceleration out of the hole. What do you think and what type of price range am I looking at? Any help would be helpful

MrMeaner said:
Guys Im new here and I just bought an F250 6.0 and want a programmer. I know nothing about them but was told to check this forum out. Any tips for me? Im just wanting more acceleration out of the hole. What do you think and what type of price range am I looking at? Any help would be helpful

Try an SCT programmed by DJ's Performance.

Back