Sct Strategy Flash Device

nghtrgr

I Have An 05 Excursion 6.0l W/ Guages, Mbrp Turbo Back Exhaust, Airaid Filter, And Fs2500. It Was Purchased With A Lift, 37" Tires, And 3.73 Gears. I Also Have A Sct Strategy Flash Device. It Looks Exactly Like The Sct Xcal 2 Just A Different Sticker. I Have Spoke With The People At Sct And They Said It Is Exactly The Same.

Questions

1. Can You Put Your Custom Tunes (ie Looney, Street Looney, Etc) On My Sct Strategy Flash Device?

2. I Found What I Think My Pcm Number (axs1) Does This Sound Correct?

3. If So How Much Will It Cost To Have You Load 3 On It?

4. What Other Information Do You Need?

5. If I Change My Gearing How Will This Affect The Tunes If At All?

Thanks For Your Time

Hi,

Congratulations. It sounds like a really nice truck.
Yes, you can download custom tunes onto the 9415 Xcal2 Flash Device. But when you do, you can no longer download SCT tunes. It's a one way deal. Your PCM code sounds right. For three tunes, we would suggest you go with unlimited tuning $150. If you want any other tunes, they are free of charge. It's DJ's way of making performance available to everyone.

I will reply to your email with the information that we need but wanted to acknowledge your post also.

The gear ratio can be set in the tunes and changed with the Xcal2, in the options menu that pops up before you load a tune. Same thing with the revolutions per mile setting, based on your tire size.

Thanks,
Vivian

Welcome aboard nghtrgr

You will not be disappointed with DJ's tunes.

THANKS nummit/MOMBENZ

Working This Through Pm With Vivian Now. Just Gotta Get Funds Released Through The Wife. Lol Thanks Guys

Back