SDX service???

12valvesub

Hey guys,
I ordered some injectors from SDX about 3 weeks ago and i have not recieved anything nor can i get anyone on the phone (left 2 messages) Its strange to me that i have paid in full almost a month ago but i cant get a call back to explain the situation. I was expecting these things mid week last week and would just like to find out if anyone knows whats happening down there?
Thanks

Hey Joe,

Sorry for the inconvenience we have had a few set backs the past few week with cores and equipment. We are back on tract now and will have these out today. You should have these by Wed. via UPS.

Thanks,
Chris

One thing I have learned is sometimes it just takes awhile to get everything taken care of. I know it is a PAIN to try and keep everyone updated when making injectors. I only do a couple sets a week, I cant even imagine having to keep up with having to do as many sets as SDX does in a week. From a fellow injector maker I :clap: what you are doing, offering a good product at a decent price, and getting the customer whatever they want.

I hope to chat with you in person sometime again Chris, it was a pleasure.

Back