Second gen 66/80 silver bullet

cumminsforlife

Hey guys this charger is up for sale, have no need for it. It was replaced for larger s400. Specs are 66/71/.80 t3 hx40 dp cut exhaust. Has all new bearings and seals along with new compressor wheel. The wastegate actuator wasn't on it when I originally got it and was welded shut so there isn't a working wastegate on it. There's no run time on the turbo and wasn't bad when it was taken off the truck just needed cleaned up. It was never taken over 45lbs and most of the time never over 20lbs. Had some small nicks in the wheel that's why comp wheel was replaced. And had very little side to side but put new bearings and seals in so I know it would be a perfect running charger for the new owner. I cant get on here alot so if you have any questions or want pics please call or text me 5133075584. If I don't get back right away please be patient I will as soon as I get to my phone. Price is $1050 no more no less, shipping is an option but will be a little bit more. I get very good prices on shipping so just ask for a quote and can get ya a price asap. Thanks

Back