SEMA 2011 and BigBadDodge

BigBadDodge

Just want to give a big thanks to the fine folks at AirDog, It looks like the last thing I will be doing with BigBadDodge will be showing it off at the 2011 SEMA show, As some of you may know I have been trying to get a Pro Mod Sled Puller inside at the SEMA show for years, this year AirDog is making it happen for us. We will be in great location C2 in the front of the Central Hall. I plan on tearing some stuff down after the last hook and cleaning her up real nice. If you’re at the SEMA show this fall please stop by and say hi.

Again thanks to our sponsor AirDog for making this happen.

BBD

in my opinion scott there is no one better to represent us. congrats and great job.

in my opinion scott there is no one better to represent us. congrats and great job.

Agreed (not that I know Scott personally, just judging from the truck and what I have seen of him on here).

Congrates!! Brilliant work as always:Cheer:.

BTW- That latest YT vid you posted, where the clutch linkage broke and the truck still went down the track like a fukken freightrain making the officials run, that was truly awesome stuff:rockwoot:.

My favorite sled puller by FAR.

Glad to have you a part of it. Wanted to last year but we had the monster truck. Couldn't quite fit both of you. I am very proud to have you a part of our booth and flying our flag over the years. You and your team are top notch. Glad we were able to fulfill this with you.

Another late night applying more makeup to the ole girl before the prom :)

309506_10150328529807027_7806387026_8378159_434670337_n.jpg

300964_10150328529952027_7806387026_8378163_347904199_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/308639_10150328530017027_7806387026_8378164_1600603620_n.jpg

SEMA or bust :)

BBD

Another long day again today, I got coat of Cummins red on the block, high temp silicone paint on the heat wraps and exhaust manifold, painted lots of brackets, buffed out the body and applied a coat of professional show room wax t...o it and the powder coated aluminum interior panels, painted the axles, and took the headlights to the tint shop, tomorrow we finish some small stuff on the body and then start to assemble everything.

BBD

See ya there man! I'm bringing by a few outside media people (non-diesel) to check 'er out also ;)

I din't know if it is more work getting ready for truck shows are pulling.Good Job Scott.Hope you have a great time at SEMA.

Dale

I wouldn't want to take that thing to a pull after all that work

Sounds great Jason see ya there,

Dale this is way more work :)

Pretty much got the truck all back together and done tonight, added more s/s hose and auroquip fittings, waiting on some last minute things, picking up the tires (fresh cut) tomorrow night.

The volicity stack from Chuck at Show-Me-Performance came in yesterday nice piece for sure they hooked me up good in a last minute situation, thanks much Chuck.

BBD

I've seen it run from the bleachers, can't wait to get a close up look next week. Looks very nice Scott from the photos, congrats on the hard work and effort.

Yes Chuck and Mark will do what ever it takes to help a guy out.They shure have helped me alot.
I would rather go pulling than get ready for a show anytime.But it is great feeling when all the people walking by giving you the thumbs up.
Dale

Can't wait to finally check this thing out, will be nice hanging out with it all week. Should draw in plenty of lookers.

Back