Semi-Newbe to Diesels.

Chevokeeman

Hey guys whats up, I have been a regular on the Cummins forum but it is infected with Trojan Virus right now according to my anti virus software and can't even respond to a private message on their site so I decided to introduce my self on here. I am 63 years old and have been a Chevy- Jeep guy with lots of Jeep v-8 chevy conversions under my belt, had a 428 Cobra-Jet powered 4x4 truck for a while and raced it out at Glamus Sand Dunes and Buttercup Valley Dunes in Calif. but mostly raced Jeep CJ-5's w/ hot-rod v-8 small blocks in them. Presently have a fiberglass 1979 CJ-5, a 1971 Fiberglass Jeep CJ-5 built back in the mid 70's, a 1984 2dr. Jeep Cherokee with 383" 450 H/P B/B Chevy, built 700r4, 4:56 gears, Lockers, 4W disc brakes, CM Axles, etc., 8 1/2" long arm suspension, etc. Bought my first Diesel to pull my 5th wheel RV, I was amazed at the power of the 2004.5 Dodge and immediatly started the endless perf. quest to more and more power and torque, LOL. Presently have a C.A.I. Kit by S&B, Banks Techni-cooler kit, 4" stainless Turbo back Exh, lost the converter, Super-Phatshaft 62/71/14 Turbo, DPS Exhaust manifold, 100 H/P Flux II Nozzles, Tunnel- Ram Intake plate, Fass 150 Lift pump w/ bottom sump kit from Alligator Perf. Programmers are handled by a Edge Juice Attitude with CS Monitor and a powermax MP-8 Stacked for rail pressure, a 30,000 lb. press. release valve from T&S Perf. and am in line for the 60% over CP3 when Todd gets off vacation, my old peckin' finger is wore out so I will sign off an d hope to hear from some other like minded old and young farts, LOL. Chevokeeman.

welcome to comp D, ya i actually just tryed to access CF and my computer said ''ehh you might want to reconsider that, its pretty F-ed up''.
get familiar with the search function and think before you post and youll be fine.

Back