Seneca, MO

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/3d1b586a-3e7a-4d14-9805-9b4f0011fd66.htm

Two classes, only got two trucks in the first two

1. Dan Barmes 390+
2. Josh O'conner(Wakeman's Dmax) 375
Finally got the Dmax. A win is a win.:hehe:

1. Josh O'conner 36x
2. Landon Holmes(?) Midwest Diesel Dually 337
3. Joe Rose 332
4. Dan Barmes 326

Everything is not as it seems in the first class. Think it was a mis communication with the flagman.

Good pull, it was a benefit pull. As always it was great to see some great running trucks.

Nice looking hooks Dan. That white Dmax dually is a strong runner. Is it a TTS truck?

BTW I wish you good luck in reaching your 400hp goal for the 09 season:hehe:

Yea the white dually was the TTS truck. It is an awesome runner!

wait until next year! They outlawed twins and allowed rsv and no rpm limit its gonna be cool.

Nice looking hooks Dan. That white Dmax dually is a strong runner. Is it a TTS truck?

BTW I wish you good luck in reaching your 400hp goal for the 09 season:hehe:

I was there seen his pull, I know he's gotta be close, probably 375 already!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Well I thought I had more HP, but someone on CompD who knew nothing about my truck told me I was lucky if I was at 400HP. So that is my knew goal!

What class was that seems you all were hanging some pretty nice flames out the stacks so im guessing no water

2.8 supposed to be, but no one ever popped the hood. I had a 2.8 native, the red dodge was probably a 3.0(might have ran the bushing) I am guessing the Dmax guys were 2.8/3.0. Heard that the black one had a 3.1 on it. I think the night time shot with the camera uses some infrared to enhance the video, so it picks some of the heat from the stack. If you watch the videos done in the day, you don't seem to see it.

Yea, We had a good hook went to test some parts, She went 32.8 mph and 32.0 we all had fun and was for a good cause... Dan I think U might hit 405hp. with:nos:

I have water in the block!

Yea 5th gear is crazy Josh. Lots of work to be done over the winter.

Dan that old motor still runs good are you sure you want to upgrade?

Back