Sept. 1 Sled Pull @ Tuckahoe

willyb

Tuckahoe is having another sled pull, this time it will be starting at 6:00 and registration will begin at 4:00.

TNT Performance will have there Dyno there, so get those trucks on the rollers and lets see what kind of #'s they put down!!

Classes are:
6800 lb stock gas
6200 lb classic stock gas
6800 lb pro street gas
8600 lb stock diesel
8600 lb pure stock diesel
8800 lb pro street diesel

This track is located about 5 miles north of Easton, MD.
This is a great track that really hooks up and the sled they use is like pulling no other! IMO

Will you are right about the track. They have the best track in the area, no doubt. They spend many hours preping it before an event and know what they are doing. Should be a good pull i'm sure.

Chris

already had plans to go away for the holiday, wont be there for this one

Whats the difference between Stock diesel and pure stock diesel class???

My opinion is there should be a Pure stock, street legal, then a Mod/open class

pure stock is intake/exhaust only...you blow an ounce of smoke and you're DQ'd

street legal is like a 2.5 class, small turbo upgrades, injectors, boxes etc

then your mod class is pretty much RWYB

why 8800lbs for the pro steet class? any real pro street truck has to throw close to 1000lb+ on just to make 8,000

not as bad as the april pull in queenstown when the limit was 10k and the guy took the weight from your front axle on the scale and added it to your rear axle weight...I think mine was like 9600lbs that day

Brett - The stock class means what came on the truck from the factory.
The pure stock is minor up grades like TJ said but I'm not sure
exactly what that includes. I'm pretty sure it will be somewhat the
same as their May pull.

RAMpage - The reason for the 8800 lbs. is because there were a few
trucks that couldn't get under 8000 lbs. for what ever reason.
Its better than being 10000 lbs.!!

Last edited:
The rules are very similar to the interstate pullers rules, just a little heavier... www.ittpa.com

Pure stock is showroom stock, no exhaust larger diameter than factory and no aftermarket intakes.

Nothing like trying to get from 7200 pounds to 8600 pounds :doh:

Think I will have to pass on this one

Well if it makes you feel better, you don't need a ton of weight to hook up at Tuckahoe... the track is very good.

I have the old rules here

Attachments

• tuckahoerules.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 6
Adam is right, that track hooks up nice and the sled takes off so easy!!

Sucks I'm not gonna be able to make this one. Might still send the old lady down there to pull the truck, she'll be going down anyways with a few of our friends. Just gotta convince her its not gonna blow up...

Not that it will do any different than last time, my new pumps and nozzles are still sitting in my living room. Probably just tear it down over the winter and install all the new goodies for next season, toss her on the step deck and hit every pull I can.

Last edited:
Back