Sept 18th NADM/Jamboree Qualifiers

We had a great time this week end.Thank you all from the NADM and you to Gene and Anthony for letting us come up and try to pull.Hope we will have all the bugs worked out by next season.The clutch didn't hold and some other small problems.
I guese our luck is like Murphy's law what can go wrong will go wrong.i wish we could have gotten some pictures of the truck with the NADM girls.I enjoyed talking to everyone.
Thanks again.

BlackCloud Pulling team
Dale

Last edited:
We had a great time this week end.Thank you all from the NADM and you to Gene and Anthony for letting us come up and try to pull.Hope we will have all the bugs worked out by next season.The clutch didn't hold and some other small problems.
I guese our luck is like Murphy's law what can go wrong will go wrong.i wish we could have gotten some pictures of the truck with the NADM girls.I enjoyed talking to everyone.
Thanks again.

BlackCloud Pulling team
Dale

Good seeing you again Dale. Sorry I couldn't talk longer at the hotel. If you noticed, she was standing back there tapping her toe for a while. I got the hint after a little bit that she was ready to go eat.:lolly:

Back