Sept. 8th ATL

haz-mat19

So I hope the race is still on, I know it is kind of far away, but I have to plan ahead know. Well I got my ticket, so I hope to see you all out there. Who is planning on going:Cheer: :chug: :chug: :pop: .

Wow! This is just around the corner!

I'll be there...not sure if Saturday only or if I'll spend a night as well to partake in some consumption festivities.:Cheer:

TooMuchBoost said:
Wow! This is just around the corner!

I'll be there...not sure if Saturday only or if I'll spend a night as well to partake in some consumption festivities.:Cheer:

Plan on spending the night Andy, I still have a blue soft cooler of yours I need to give back to you from TS, but you can only have it back once it's empty :evil

(It holds at least a case, BTW)

Billy, I believe I can help you get that cooler back to Andy alittle faster. I wish I could figure out how to get the original cooler on the plane.

Check baggage anyone? LOL LOL

As of right now I do NOT plan to bring the house, it needs tires all the way round and the funds aren't there, you have a room lined out yet?

No, I am riding up with some of the fellas, I am sure you could crash at his house, He lives in Roswell. Let me know bro. You got my new number give me a buzz if you need a place to stay.

Billysgoat said:
Check baggage anyone? LOL LOL

As of right now I do NOT plan to bring the house, it needs tires all the way round and the funds aren't there, you have a room lined out yet?

Before I read this seeing how we are blessed with this heat wave I was going to offer $100 for you to bring the camper and its COLD A/C.

I realize tires are more than $100 but that offer still stands. Hell, PM me an address I'll mail you check regardless of whether you bring the camper to Commerce because I've chilled out and used the head enough to gladly chip into the cause.

If I've learned anything in life its you have a ton of friends if you have something to offer them but in my case when the very rare time occurs I need something many of them mysteriously aren't there. That makes a very generous personality become frugal over time.

I'm more than willing to pay my user/clean up fee.;)

Thanks for bringing it to all these past events!:Cheer:

You have got me to thinking more and more on bringing it........if I can at least repair some of the damage from the blowout by then it might show up, just have to wait and see.

HM> Talked to BU today and looks like we will be splitting a room so I'm good on the lodging, do appreciate the offer though :rockwoot:

After more and more thought I'll do my best to get the house back out there for it again, after all, John needs somewhere to store his stuff and play on the puter :rockwoot:

hey billy wat size tires do you need ill look out at my storage lot tomorrow evening if i got what you need ill meet ya somewhere to pick them up ? this the commerce race right?

Yes, and it is an awesome race, I can't wait friggin' wait. Billy the trailer is a sweet command post:rockwoot: :Cheer: :Cheer:

Billy, I'll bring the spinny thing again if you bring Da Comp D Command post!

02 dodge4x4 5.9 said:
hey billy wat size tires do you need ill look out at my storage lot tomorrow evening if i got what you need ill meet ya somewhere to pick them up ? this the commerce race right?

Yes, this is the Commerce, GA race Ben.

235/85 R16 E range, two would do, 5 would be nice :thankyou2:

Rich> If I bring it, I will take you up on the offer :thankyou2:

I can't believe this one is almost here... :rockwoot:

For those that have not been, this is the Hayes Mopar vs the World event to which we have been racing diesels here since 2002.

DHRA Diesel Power! Additives points series race will feature:

Airwerks Pro Street, Valvoline quick Diesel, and the Flowmaster ET Bracket class.

Keating is planning on being here, Morrison is hoping to be ready and hopefully we will also have a return of Scheid and Dr. Performance.

Friday night Test and Tune and Grudge racing. Gates open at 5:00, timed runs 6:30 - 10:30 Admission $20 to race, $15 to spectate.

Saturday - Racer gate opens at 8:00am, spectator gate opens at 9:00am. Timed runs begin at 9:30am, eliminations begin at 2:00pm.

Spectators pay $15 for Saturday, entre fee to classes:

ET - $35 - pays 500, 250, 100, 100
QD - $35 - pays 500, 250, 100, 100
PS - $50 - pays 2000, 1000, 500, 500

Other attractions will be Richie Stevens and Allen Johnson making passes in the Dodge NHRA Pro Stock cars, The Super Shockwave, a 56 Chevy truck equipped with 2 Pratt and Whitney Jet engines putting out 25,000 hp exhibitions, and Extreme Freestyle Motocross exhibitions.

Host Hotel is Hampton Inn - 706-335-6161
Jameson Inn - 706-335-3738
Holiday Inn Express - 706-336-8666

Sunday is the rain date.

I will add more details as they become available.

C ya there... :evil

Back