Sept. 8th ATL

JJeepyjohn said:
Billy, Thanks for the deer links they were incredible :thankyou2: :thankyou2:
You'r sure welcome and thanks everyone for helping me clean out the freezer. Soon will be time to fill er back up.
This event just keeps getting better and good to see everyone again and have some fun. Had a great time as usual.
A big thanks to David, the Hayes,Garmon,Suncoast and the rest of the folks that helped put this together.:clap:

Guys, I had a great time. Thanks to Everyone that was there, and as usual, thanks to the TS crew for feeding us. You guys rock. It was more fun than I had anticipated, and I haven't laughed as hard as I did in the suite in a long time. Thanks to David, and the other DHRA guys, (you know who you are LOL) for putting on a great event. I am pretty new here, but Really got to know some of the players in this game a lot better. I had the pleasure of meeting Keating, Garmon, Morrison, the gaggle of Drivers from TS, and a bunch of members, and racers, that I had talked to on here, and it was a pleasure to learn, and put a name to. Even hung out in the Pits with Lou, and Keating for quite a while, and got to help get the tranny out of the truck. (well carry it anyway). I am so glad I went, and can't freakin wait for the next event on Oct 13-14th in Houston. These guys are hellacious competitors, but great friends as well.

Thanks again to everyone, and hope more of ya make it out to more events.

Billyram,
I didn't get a chance to tell ya thanks for all the tips and the conversation. You and Robert Shaw are a wealth of information. Maybe next time I won't get passed so quick by that "$1000 Cummins";)

Freakin Californians.."DOOD, I'm from Georgia man,I created cooler racing down stone mountain!"

It was a blast guys (and Gals!), met to many people to remember them all, the racing was out of this world and some of the best I have seen all year :rockwoot:

Billy, Thanks for the links, they were simply outstanding!

Dennis and the TS crew get a big thumbs up, you simply will not find a better group of folks.

So I went to Commerce, again.
And I had too much to drink, again.
Saw some old friends, again.
Met some new friends, again.
Saw some fast trucks, again.
Delt with at least one drunk goober, again.
Had a damned good time, again.
Can't wait for next year, to go...
AGAIN!!! :rockwoot:
Josiah

ARbowhunter7 said:
Billyram,
I didn't get a chance to tell ya thanks for all the tips and the conversation. You and Robert Shaw are a wealth of information. Maybe next time I won't get passed so quick by that "$1000 Cummins";)
Glad to be able to help someone and nice meeting you. Hope you had as much fun as I did. See you at the next gathering.

Back