set dates?

Getting there Bus - Tx is scheduled for Oct 15!

Others will be posted in the next couple of weeks.

Still getting calls to put on events and sorting them out.

Is it a secret or something? Usually we can't get Gene to shut up.... Now we cant get a word out of him.

Is it a secret or something? Usually we can't get Gene to shut up.... Now we cant get a word out of him.

It's no secret, that is a funny comment about Gene though. Still talking price and costs of location. You know we won't announce until contract is fixed. But it will be in TX and drags/pull as last year!

Baytown would be sweet. The crew loves diesels and I bet we can get a good turnout

surely that know what track it is in order to know the date. I guess we just have to cross our fingers...

Well I don't think its going to be Baytown as the Super Chevy show is the weekend of Oct 14-16......... Not much chance of pushing that event out of the way its the biggest event there after the NHRA nationals.

I kinda like crandall, its a nice facility. I hope it all runs a bit smoother this next time if its held there

I'm not a fan of the track crew at Crandall(not the nadm guys, the ones that work at the track) The guys in Baytown are very nice and accepting of diesels. The Crandall guys were acting like they didn't want to be there and the dude in the tower was a dick.

Last edited:
what about Ennis?? i've never been there so i don't know what its like but i know they have held some good events in the past... "So i have heard"

Back