set dates?

I'm not a fan of the track crew at Crandall(not the nadm guys, the ones that work at the track) The guys in Baytown are very nice and accepting of diesels. The Crandall guys were acting like they didn't want to be there and the dude in the tower was a dick.

I hope that the track employees will be better, I guess they don't appreciate the finer things in life, it was a very nice facility though, first track that I have been to with air conditioned bathrooms...

I haven't been to baytown except for an nhra top fuel event 10 years ago, so I don't know how they do it, but you make it sound nice

i forgot all about ennis. i know thats where nhrda has there race. to me ennis and baytown are comparable, except at baytown you dont get blown off the track when you pass up the bleachers! lol.

Crandall is supposed to be out of business. I dont know if it final yet though.

that was a rumor. i heard it too, " getting turned into a junk yard" but after talking to gene and chuck with nadm they said the new owner contacted them about coming back in october...

Heard the owner got into a divorce and had to sell. Looking forward to Ennis I assume?

Either place is good with me, more centrally located to the south than baytown too...

I have to vote to Ennis. Just cuz its close and im just sorry like that.:hehe:

Back