Several problems need help!

schnutsy

Alright my brothers 6.4 job 1 f250 is acting up again. Just had new exhaust manifolds, radiator, water pump, thermostat and intercooler boots put on. We get it back from the shop and it's throwing a P2263 code and the STOCK turbos are making 55psi. Also there is coolant leaking from somewhere and oil is coming up out of the dipstick. I think that coolant has mixed with the oil and it's coming out of the dipstick with the oil. The shop said they didn't touch the turbos at all and the code was on when they pulled it in. It has staright pipe, egr valve and cooler delete, the tuner is H&S mini maxx from back in the day with the 300hd. It made 49 PSI on "no power" setting at half throttle. Also just cruising and taking off from a red light unloaded it's at 30 PSI maybe 1/4 throttle. Please help!

Alright, thanks man. It's been a high of 11 degrees out the whole week so probably went. Still doesn't explain the coolant and oil pushing out of the dipstick tho.

That I can't answer, hopefully it's not a head gasket failure. Best of luck to you.

On a side note, I carry a spare sensor/tube in the glovebox from now on.

Back