Shane Kellogg Info?

rollerink

Ever since I saw his truck in diesel power over a year ago I have been trying to find out some information about his truck. The newest Diesel Power showed his truck with a new fiberglass body and painted flat black. Does anyone know where to find info about his truck and or pictures?

Met him at Scheids. Big group of guys. Looked like they were having the times of their lives. Sweet truck. They thing was gutted!!! Looked inside and you can see straight down to the ground. No extra weight on that thing for sure.

I actually met him about a year and a half a go. He was returning a trailer to the dealer, which I later happen to buy. He showed me pics of the truck on his phone when it was still being built. Other than a ton of money in it, I'm not sure the details. I'm sure he lurks on here....

well its not my old one, its his old frame with a new fiberglass body that is like paper! seriously it is way lighter then mine! when it rains it gets soggy and wrinkly... j/k but it runs strong and has a 5.9 haisley cummins in it.... a pretty unique lift body and some other stuff that makes it run great. great bunch of guys to, just dont let the rooster get ya!

well its not my old one, its his old frame with a new fiberglass body that is like paper! seriously it is way lighter then mine! when it rains it gets soggy and wrinkly... j/k but it runs strong and has a 5.9 haisley cummins in it.... a pretty unique lift body and some other stuff that makes it run great. great bunch of guys to, just dont let the rooster get ya!

:what:

Back