Shattered my Rear End!!

Old Blue

Cormier Familly Racing
Went to a Pull in Vermillion,Alberta.This town is 15min. from our house,Had a really good pull going on till I hit some dirt humps @ about 235ft and grenaded my D70 rear end.I'll post up the video soon!! :st:

Went to a Pull in Vermillion,Alberta.This town is 15min. from our house,Had a really good pull going on till I hit some dirt humps @ about 235ft and grenaded my D70 rear end.I'll post up the video soon!! :st:

damn Gabe I heard that sucks man

Better beef up the 80 as well I"ve grenaded 2 of them POS now! The spiders are the weak link!

did you try a 14 bolt ive ran 1 for 4 years now and never had a problem and they are much cheaper

Having issues posting the Video,But I'll keep trying!! :st:

That will do it! :hehe:

Don't they scrape the track between runs?

Nice pull though.

Ya!! you know it!! Sometimes @ this Event they scrape the track & sometimes no!! This time they didn't for a couple of passes!!
Was kinda hoping to got out of the park on this one!!! :rockwoot:

Roachie, whats up with the avatar, which mod did you piss off?

Damn Gabe! That sucks! Good track crews are hard to find, but that's ridiculous!

Roachie, sparkly fairies are not becoming to you. :hehe:

Gabe, I know you don't I?

Sorry to hear about the rear end!

Yes you do!! We meet @ the Blackout last year & at the Sema Show in November,Comp D gathering!!

We managed to get her fixed for the next Event(following weekend),She held on good!!

im scared for all dana 70's that try to pull... i'm also scared of rochies avatar....

My 70 was fine with mostly bald mud tires on the back.... then got a new set of BFG AT's.... and pinion snapped first pull....

Got an 80 under it now...

Back