Sheid Injectors?

I havent updated my sig but I have added and AFE stage 2, ATS intake and deep tranny pan. Dont know if that matters

My 50 hp DDP's and B1 turbo wreaked havoc on my stock auto, and you have a better pump than I do. And you're close to the same miles as mine also. Torque converter wouldn't hold it.

I thought that any 50-60hp injectors were considered stage 1 and could be ran on a stock truck with not mods. Anyone know if what DDP, Scheid, etc say is true?

They can be run on a truck without anything else done, yes. But anytime you're adding power to a setup that would fail stock, it's only a matter of time. Stock auto's wouldn't hold up to 160/400 from the factory, and you easily double that with good tuning and some small injectors.

your going to build that tranny anyways and you know it! you could always do what i did but i aint a bettin man. lol

I know people that have trashed stock trannys with what you have now. On a 2wd with smaller tires.

I know people that have trashed stock trannys with what you have now. On a 2wd with smaller tires.

not saying to do this by any means but i ran my truck with 2 stages of water meth edge comp on 5x5 125hp injectors intake exhaust and all i had done was a valve body and drove like that for well over a year and dynod 2 times and hit 450hp then one day getting on the freeway and not even getting into the pedal the rpms went from 2300 to 3000 without any gain in speed. long story short i went for 2 years beating this thing and all that went out was overdrive!:bang:bang:bang i think dodge messed up and gave me a good tranny:hehe:

Tyler (BigBlueDodge or however it's spelled) had just a VB and beat the crap out of his for like 3-4 years. Some hold, some don't... Only one way to find out!

i really think a good valve body 90hp injectors and a good driver who knows how to drive can get away with an extra 100hp without blowing a tranny. but DONT TOW!!! i had 4500lbs of junk in my bed and my tranny hated it.

Back