Shock Question

DieselMissy04

Learning!
I have a skyjacker 2.5 suspension w/ new shocks/coils [still havent put the add-a-leafs on the back though] Front driver-side shock is leaking so I need to replace it. Just wondering who I could get it for cheapest? I could do the research myself but figured this would be easier :thankyou2:

I usally go to eshock.com they usally are a little cheeper than getting them from the auto parts places with shipping.

4 Wheels Parts in Norcross is probly your best bet unless you want to put one your diesel head boy friends to work. Make sure the shock is not still in warranty.

well i kinda got the lift thru one of my ex's friends for super cheap, so im pretty sure the warranty wont still apply..

and 4 wheel parts has screwed me over a couple times, i try to avoid them when i can.

DieselMissy04 said:
well i kinda got the lift thru one of my ex's friends for super cheap, so im pretty sure the warranty wont still apply..

and 4 wheel parts has screwed me over a couple times, i try to avoid them when i can.
I've heard that before. I have only bought tires and rims from them.

they put on a steerin stabilizer on my old 150 and charged me $70 for hand towels. sucks bein a girl sometimes!! notice i said SOMEtimes :)

you can get shocks from napa and autozone and advance auto for really good prices, you may want to check them out!

If it's available for your truck with the lift kit I really like the NAPA reflex shocks, good units.

PM Partsguy662 (Scott) and ask him what is available, I promise he will beat the price of your local NAPA by enough to pay the shipping.

Whatever you do though, DON'T give him your e-mail LOL LOL LOL

Back