Shootout Productions Canaan CT

Had a good time. I think it was a great turnout! Was great to see some of the MVPPL, Mass Pullers, and Shootout guys all at one event!

Was very impressed with the quality of ws and 2.6 pullers. It was a great event the north east needs more like this.

We couldnt have had a better day yesterday for this. Weather was perfect, the pulls were great, and everyone had a good time. Can't wait to do it again! Thanks to all the pullers and the fans who came out to watch. I think we opened up some eyes to some locals to what a real truck pull is like.

We couldnt have had a better day yesterday for this. Weather was perfect, the pulls were great, and everyone had a good time. Can't wait to do it again! Thanks to all the pullers and the fans who came out to watch. I think we opened up some eyes to some locals to what a real truck pull is like.

Still having problems with that 13mm pump? I tried stopping buy the truck a couple times to introduce my self.

Guess we saved to best for last! Great show awesome turnout for 2.6 couldn't be happier with that and Dave you guys have a great event I only see getting bigger and better

Guess we saved to best for last! Great show awesome turnout for 2.6 couldn't be happier with that and Dave you guys have a great event I only see getting bigger and better

Yeah I know :rockwoot: I can't believe we had, what, 11 true 2.6 trucks? :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Very nice and organized. Only suggestion Dave is to send the trucks down the track the other way so when you pull you can go down the pavement back to your trailer. Just a suggestion so no cluster in the pits. Too bad for your truck, hope to see it in Fryeburg or Antrim.

Well, chit. Why couldn't this have been next weekend, when I will be in Canaan??

What brings you to this neck of the woods?

Very nice and organized. Only suggestion Dave is to send the trucks down the track the other way so when you pull you can go down the pavement back to your trailer. Just a suggestion so no cluster in the pits. Too bad for your truck, hope to see it in Fryeburg or Antrim.

Thanks man. I think we were going to do that but we would have ran out of space. The sled was almost on the road when we were starting. Its such a tight area.

By the way did you see the video of you guys dancing?

i didnt pull much this year but htis event was the best event i attended im speaking for my self and people that came up there with me. dave did a great job so big thanks to him for putting on a hell of a show along with the shootout guys and big congrats to rich stanley and the other women for winning the 2.6 points.

i didnt pull much this year but htis event was the best event i attended im speaking for my self and people that came up there with me. Dave did a great job so big thanks to him for putting on a hell of a show along with the shootout guys and big congrats to rich stanley and the other women for winning the 2.6 points.

who won the workstock class ?

Scott stack from ny with an 06 dmax won the pull but Greg Whipple won the points

GOOD FOR HIM , I KNOW A FEW GUYS WHO WENT ON SUNDAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO FINISHED WHERE , I HAD A TRACTOR PULL AT DURHAM FAIR ON SUNDAY , SATURDAY NIGHT THOUGH WE THEY HAD 40 TRUCKS IN THE 8000 LB STREET CLASS , 4 GOT IT OUT INCLUDING ME AND I ENDED UP WITH A SECOND. FIRST PASS WAS PERFECT STAYED IN DRIVE AND DIDN'T SHIFT INTO OVERDRIVE AS IT DOES FROM TIME TO TIME BUT IN THE PULL OFF WHERE I GOT SECOND IT DID SHIFT INTO OVERDRIVE AND KILLED ME RIGHT THERE , 1 ST GOT ME BY 10 OR 13 '
GOT TO FIGURE OUT WHY IT SHIFTS INTO OVERDRIVE 10% OF THE TIME ? 04.5 HAD A TOW/HAUL BUTTON AND IT LOCKS IT OUT , I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES ON THE STREET AND IT'LL GO CLOSE TO 80 MPH AND I DON'T CARE WHAT I TRY , IT WON'T SHIFT INTO OVER DRIVE BUT WHEN YOUR SLED PULLING WITH THE TRUCK IT DOES IT 10% OF THE TIME AND ALWAYS IN A PULL OFF .:umno:

What brings you to this neck of the woods?

Thanks man. I think we were going to do that but we would have ran out of space. The sled was almost on the road when we were starting. Its such a tight area.

By the way did you see the video of you guys dancing?

My grandparents lived there. Unfortunately I will be up there for my grandfather's funeral this coming weekend. Could've used an event to avoid family in the mean time.

Sent from my nerd lab

Back