Shop Day At Garmons

Morse said:
If it happens to take place the following weekend, I'll drive the 06 up.. Yall will hate me, but I hope David can't do it on the 3rd.. haha..

we are booked elsewhere for the 10th,sorry

mike

Never heard back from Jeff.........Maybe he is still trying to get ahold of David.....

I'll try again tmrw.....

Well fellas, sorry for the late reply but the 3rd is ON!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I do have other plans (family B-day party) for that evening, but I should be able to get the dyno runs in. My party time will be short though. But then again, I am sure Timmay will make up for me. LOL

I don't have the other details but Jeff said lets do this.

C ya'll there...

DavidTD said:
Well fellas, sorry for the late reply but the 3rd is ON!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I do have other plans (family B-day party) for that evening, but I should be able to get the dyno runs in. My party time will be short though. But then again, I am sure Timmay will make up for me. LOL

C ya'll there...

Good deal on the new shop Jeff!

I arrive home from SEMA/NACE Friday night (business class so I'll be tanked :Cheer: ) but will do my best to make an appearance because we have a bachelor party that afternoon/evening.

That said, if you might be willing to chip in on our Fur Bus rental for the night maybe the first bachelor party bus stop could be at Garmon's???:rockwoot: LOL

Hopefully the Pink Pony South will be open by then but regardless DO NOT waste your time in that shoe show in Griffin near Garmon's. Tommy told me that and i took him at his word!;)

2 months ago when this party came up and my brother was in charge I was afraid it was going to suck but once some of his old school HS buddies I'm familiar with more or less took over the planning end of things I did something I've never done before: I made made Wendy an emergency 'contact' list based upon the county in which the 'emergency' might occur.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: That's what 'ole boy networks are for right?LOL

DavidTD said:

C ya'll there...

How early are you/dyno gonna be there?

I'll be there and can't leave until I get mine dyno'd......

Thanks for making this happen David......See ya soon!!:Cheer:

Big Swole said:
How early are you/dyno gonna be there?

I'll be there and can't leave until I get mine dyno'd......

Thanks for making this happen David......See ya soon!!:Cheer:

I usually get out of bed about noon... :hehe:

I should be there around 7:30 - 8:00 to set up, will try to be running around 9:00. We'll look forward to seeing you there.:thankyou2:

I'd love to have the truck running by then to come down...but the more I work on it, the more stuff I find that I seem to change "while it's apart:D"

Chris

I have been informed that I may have a conflict, but not to worry....... I'll do my best to weasel my way out.

I know I want to join the " ozone depletion tour " and get a Jeff Garmon save the environment t-shirt when I get there :hehe:

All proceeds from shirt sales will go to the Audobon Society LOL

damn! i was wanting to dyno the new truck too! ill be still in vegas till the 5th...its always something.

JD4440 said:
Hey, Let me know if your goin'. About how far is it away?

Garmons shop is just South of ATL.

I just found out that is the day we observe my little boys birthday ..So I can't go. Sorry guys.

A son's birthday is much more important than a shop day, even at "THE" Jeff Garmon's shop.

I'll drink a beer for you Phil, never fear :rockwoot:

wideopen said:
Garmons shop is just South of ATL.

I just found out that is the day we observe my little boys birthday ..So I can't go. Sorry guys.

What better way for a little boy to celebrate his birthday than with a bunch of life size, smoky, fast tonka toys :poke: dad :woohoo: ;-)

oh yeah

:woohoo: I'll be there haven't got to dyno my new build hope I get the numbers I'm looking for:evil

Back