Shout your soot off.

Mike D

Ctrl - Alt - Diesel
For those of us that are over-fuel a tad, Shout spot remover works great to remove soot off the bumper and rear of the exhaust tip area.

I use it for hand cleaner, the wife uses it for laundry stain remover and to mop. It is the most useful product ever!

i highly recommend purple power tho!! lol simple green is too harsh on my internals

I actually power washed my truck last night. My new 3000 psi washer takes most of the soot off, and what doesn't come off I just run my hand over and it dissappears. I did find that 3000 psi takes the black verticle strip off between the tow windows on each side. It comes off in big flakes but leaves behind a nasty sticky residue. Looks different, I kinda like it. I guess I'll have to pull out the ol' simple green. I use it on everything too. Especially the tractor.

I actually power washed my truck last night. My new 3000 psi washer takes most of the soot off, and what doesn't come off I just run my hand over and it dissappears. I did find that 3000 psi takes the black verticle strip off between the tow windows on each side. It comes off in big flakes but leaves behind a nasty sticky residue. Looks different, I kinda like it. I guess I'll have to pull out the ol' simple green. I use it on everything too. Especially the tractor.

careful. i drew a design in the side of my 97 half ton dodge on accident once with 3000psi. clear coat pealed away like a candy wrapper

Back