Show me your exhaust.

BUCKSHOT

I would like to see other DuraMax Exhaust. Mine looks like it is hanging too low?
I have the Silverline 304

Does it look low to ya?

Attachments

• SILVERLINE.jpg
    SILVERLINE.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 41
  • SILVERLINE2.jpg
    SILVERLINE2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 15
Looks good to me :)

Attachments

• dynomaxtip (Small).jpg
    dynomaxtip (Small).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 45
not dogging your echaust but i would bring it up a fuew inches, i like them to be close to the body but that is me
robert
out

Buckshot,

Is your whole exhaust hanging low or is it just the rear section? I can't really tell from the pic.

You can adjust the rear section by loosening the clamp by the muffler and rotating the rear section up to bring the tip closer to the body....but if your whole exhaust system is hanging low it will make your tip look like its pointing up...if you know what I mean.

Yea, the tip was facing up. Took it for a ride.:huh:: Come home and turned the tailpipe but cant turn it much more :aiwebs_029: because of the shock?

I would like it closer to the body myself. Boy I tell ya it sounds sweet :rockwoot: @ 65mph

Last edited:
BUCKSHOT said:
I would like to see other DuraMax Exhaust. Mine looks like it is hanging too low?
I have the Silverline 304
:doh:
Ahh..... I think it is a 4" Silverline 304SS

truck_041.jpg

I had to tweak on mine a bit to get it where I wanted. Loosen the hangers on the over- axle pipe, and adjust it to your liking, then re-tighten. It is easy

Grab a socket wrench and a floor jack. takes about 10 minutes

MBRP but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Picture 001 (Small).jpg
    Picture 001 (Small).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
Back