SIDEWINDER TYPE D on the move

All you guys are doing is giving Greg the attention that he wants, there was no purpose to him posting this other than free advertisement for Banks. If it was me, it would be banned cause thats all he's doing, advertising for Banks so they don't have to become a real sponsor like the legit and respectable sponsors we already have.

Theres nothing "new" in the write up he directed us to, so all it's all just free advertisement for him, Banks, and the Banks site as they will register all the "hits" this is getting them, and advertise that to any co-sponsers they have or want on the site.

Ted

Ted:

Well,.. like Timbeaux38, you are right so far about Greg NOT answering me with reference to the "old guard" diesel engine builders "not being able to spool-up an acceleration type dyno". Numerous attempts by me to "get an answer" from him through P.M.'s/I.M.'s and posting in his threads have FAILED so far!! There is one of two reasons for that:

1.) He just doesn't care.
2.) He has looked at the video and sees he is wrong but is afraid or too embarassed to get on here and admit it!

#2 is my choice!:rockwoot: But, I will "stay on it!":hehe:

--------
John_P

Back