Silver Storm build up

fordassassin

FordAssassin
Well ended up getting a 2003 quadcab longbed with the 305hp motor and NV5600. 9.25up front and 11.5 in the rear.

Me and J.P Libert will be putting this truck together. Well more than likely J.P will be doing the work :hehe:

I don't want to give too many details away but I will take a lot of pictures and let you guys guess what turbo it is and what is what.Then I will tell you later on what is done.

Here she is as of now. I know, I know. I will be degreasing her and steam washing the whole truck before the tear down.

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

P1010627.jpg

P1010629.jpg

P1010713.jpg

P1010715.jpg

P1010716.jpg

P1010718.jpg

P1010720.jpg

P1010722.jpg

Can't mess around in the sled pulling department or building the truck right. I don't want my CR's to melt down.

I am waiting for Kenny's Triple Disk Clutch with 3,600lbs plate.

Isn't it great to feel those brand new sticks, all nice and shiny with WD on them? Love that lingering smell on my hands. Oh, Jr. called he wants his red wagon back :)

so do you not know the specs on the turbo or what? i'd like to know what size it is

Its a 68 compressor with a 74 turbine.

Mitch, The increased size of the T4 manifold will flow more out of the center section and into the turbine than the std T3's will. Joeys already made a couple changes to the build, as it was originally a daily driver/occasional puller, so the T4 opens the door to put an S400 on it down the road.

Mitch, The increased size of the T4 manifold will flow more out of the center section and into the turbine than the std T3's will. Joeys already made a couple changes to the build, as it was originally a daily driver/occasional puller, so the T4 opens the door to put an S400 on it down the road.

thanks for the hat and the shirt :rockwoot:.

I'm sore from wrenching on that thing all day yesterday.

Thanks for giving the info Chris. I didn't know if you wanted me to give any info out on the turbo setup.

Thanks for coming out and putting the studs/springs in J.P.. The whole week of rain got me in a bind. But I will pull the truck into the shop tomorrow and complete in the next few days.

I ordered the Coolant By-Pass from Shane @ Wicked Diesel, but seems he has to go look around for the parts for it. Hopefully get it this week.

Back