Silverline Drag Truck Video

Thanks for the vid David!!!

Sweet runs....kinda weird seeing the black mamba going mid 11's though LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
Thanks for the vid David!!!

Sweet runs....kinda weird seeing the black mamba going mid 11's though LOL LOL

Last run of the night for Darren was an 11.12... but he was still looking at Jeff's tailgate... :hehe: (that he is not used to seeing either) :hehe:

David- I just emailed you, Jeff and Phil the passes I had from the back-end of the track. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good footage of Steve other than him getting lit and staged.

Sweeet run!

I see that Darren is now running a single stack, why did he change?

DavidTD said:
Last run of the night for Darren was an 11.12... but he was still looking at Jeff's tailgate... :hehe: (that he is not used to seeing either) :hehe:

11.12 out of a daily driver LOL LOL Must be hard for Darren to keep his wrenches put away having to look at other folks tailgates LOL LOL

Jeff with 10.44 he is gonna be tough this year in the DHRA Pro Street 10.50 index.

wideopen said:
Jeff with 10.44 he is gonna be tough this year in the DHRA Pro Street 10.50 index.

_THE_ Jeff Garmon is gonna be tough to beat this year, for sure. Did you see the light he cut on the first pass? Rumor has it he never cut a light that didnt start with a .0 all night. :bow:

We may need to start calling The Jeff "R/T " :woohoo:

SuperDave4x4 said:
Sweeet run!

I see that Darren is now running a single stack, why did he change?

Dave not sure why Darren changed. I do know he is planning on running Pro Street with it this year. He said he needed mo power though... :doh: LOL

Back