Sled Pull in ELKO, NV

We were going to try and shoot for that one, have a couple buddies who have never seen a diesel pick-up pull a sled, but my transmission told me some bad things today, its bleeding pretty bad. So I am going to pull it out and see what the deal is.:bang

Wish I could make that one Scott, but that is an even longer haul for me than Redding.
Newman on Father's Day was a excellent run for me with the reworked suspension and engine tuning. I will be hitting up the July 1st pull there as well. After that it will be on to Sonora and then Ukiah, so see ya at those as according to your schedule you should be attending those, right?
Good looking run @ Redding, BTW. I will get my Newman video up soon for your viewing pleasure when I get a chance, been some late nights with working overtime.....

Joe

need to check the calendar and hope work doesn't bite me--oh yea still need to work things out on the truck also---chris

RedPuller said:
Wish I could make that one Scott, but that is an even longer haul for me than Redding.
Newman on Father's Day was a excellent run for me with the reworked suspension and engine tuning. I will be hitting up the July 1st pull there as well. After that it will be on to Sonora and then Ukiah, so see ya at those as according to your schedule you should be attending those, right?
Good looking run @ Redding, BTW. I will get my Newman video up soon for your viewing pleasure when I get a chance, been some late nights with working overtime.....

Joe

Yeah lets see that video Joe :) I heard you did great in Newman.

See ya at Ukiah, we won't be making Sonora this year.

BBD

Hey Scott I willbe there! You can have a little reunion with your old stacks!LOL I better get em painted. I can't wait to see that new puller of yours.:woohoo:

Back