Sled Pulling Rules?

IN the jetski racing world they would paint your engine. That would signify that the engine was legal. If the paint was off of your engine you had to get it reteched. Same idea with the turbo. Season starts there is a turbo teching party. Compressor housings are pulled, go/no go gages are used. A lead crimp is put around the turbo once is has been teched and to hinder removal of the compressor.

I nominate you for NADM sledpulling director!

The go/no go gages will impede someone from just copying someone elses design.

nwpadmax said:
Fortunately for the pullers, I'm not on a tech crew.

Johnboy and I would make one wicked team if for some reason we decided to jump over that fence :D

:evil

You two would throw out your own grandmother in a truck she bought new, because it looked too stock, so she MUST be cheating!!!! Then hi-five each other.....:hehe:

Was there any questions addressing NADM? I got lost....

Sledpuller said:
You two would throw out your own grandmother in a truck she bought new, because it looked too stock, so she MUST be cheating!!!! Then hi-five each other.....:hehe:

Sooo....where do we apply for the job? LOL

Make the top 3 sweat bullets every pull...it'd be great. Lots of drama for the fans....kinda like the idiot game shows on TV where they make everyone wait 30 seconds for the answer while everyone watches the contestants' reactions. Music of doom, all that.

2.8 no bushing.. let me think... no.:welcome:

Anyone who would like to help at the pulls or races, can contact me, Deiter or Dave.
runnadm.com

Always looking for good salesmen, and a website guru!!!

Kevin is good help-as long as he doesn't line trucks up.:banned:

Personally, while good points,I think you guys are over complicating a hot street class.

Sledpuller said:
You two would throw out your own grandmother in a truck she bought new, because it looked too stock, so she MUST be cheating!!!! Then hi-five each other.....:hehe: Your point is?:kick:

Was there any questions addressing NADM? I got lost....

Any idea on the schedule yet or locations other than Yankee Lake?

Rules look fine to me. I just need to figure out if I would rather run a bushing and no water or water and no bushing.

Sledpuller said:
Anyone who would like to help at the pulls or races, can contact me, Deiter or Dave.
runnadm.com

QUOTE]

I would rather just E-***** about it!:hehe:

Gene: get about 5 pulls about 20 miles from my house and I'll help. But only if I get a cool NADM shirt and hat.

Sledpuller said:
runnadm.com
I'd be happy to help out where I can @ the Famoso event, Gene. My truck will be down for quite sometime so, I won't be participating in the competition but if any assistance is needed, I'm there.:)

Joe

Sledpuller said:
2.8 no bushing.. let me think... no.:welcome:

runnadm.com

Kevin is good help-as long as he doesn't line trucks up.:banned:

Personally, while good points,I think you guys are over complicating a hot street class.

:hehe: The last time them KY boys lined up for anything it was the free milk line in grade school.

Sledpuller said:
What do you think is needed, Rod?

I am not rod , but i think at least rear u joint should be covered

2.8 should have the whole 9 yards on loops

I agree with house. Any u joint visible from the stands needs to be covered

Last edited:
Gene thanks for asking , I would also like to see the 2 lower joints covered I don't mind any drive shaft rules I just was hoping for no blankets but safty should allways be number 1

by the way Gene takin those springs out of the front of my ford worked wonders THANKS for the tip

Last edited:
Back