sled pulling with an '05

Wow, You are really milkin' this one ain't you Lenny? I don't know what those people are talkin' about ALL Dodges are ugly! Ha!
Hey dude, July 7th, I think, Mason Dixon Dragway, Another sled pull, Check out their site. Prolly 1 hour 45 mins. from you. I think I'm going. Tell TJ. Be a good tune up fore' I wax that ass at The Buck.:shake: Later.

I might even have my truck back together by july 7th!!!

I am trying to hit another pull down in Virginia on June 23rd. We have a house in Romney, Wv thats about an hour away, so I'll be staying down there and going to the pull. Not sure if I'll have all my parts tho or not.

Let me know guys... I won't be doing any more pulling until I get my money right. Right now I can risk breaking anything but I'll be glad to play pit crew.

nice job, was that sled called the iron man? get that hitch back underneath your truck, fab up one thats as close to the bumper as you can get it and keep it at whatever the hitch rules are (26")?? traction bars will help, loops are safe. we have 40lb lead weights that hang on the inside of the bumper bracket (2nd gen though)...you know, for the "no hanging weights class" also throw some suitcase weights on the p side floorboard. im just tryin to help ya out man, been through this before!! if you need anymore ideas pm me

MoPower05 said:
Why dont you all come visit Mickey and pull with us in Florida.

i have a friend of mine that lives in sarasota i was there about 2 years ago. but that is a long drive down there.

bigdog33 said:
Wow, You are really milkin' this one ain't you Lenny? I don't know what those people are talkin' about ALL Dodges are ugly! Ha!
Hey dude, July 7th, I think, Mason Dixon Dragway, Another sled pull, Check out their site. Prolly 1 hour 45 mins. from you. I think I'm going. Tell TJ. Be a good tune up fore' I wax that ass at The Buck.:shake: Later.

you may think they are ugly but they still have out pulled you!!:eek:wned: lol just messing with ya pat:hehe:

Back