Sled Pulling with Nitrous...

check out 6:56 in this video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGcqEFKtxw4"]Liberty 2010[/ame]

Oh, and I'm by no means saying Brad uses nitrous. He doesn't. Just showing the unburnt fuel exploding at the end

Last edited:
it was even more impressive in person... i was just glad to see cole back in the saddle and making pulls

Jason
SBT/LCD

Oh, I was amazed at the way that the nitrous cleaned up the smoke. With the other videos I've seen of Coles truck running, I didn't think you would clean it up.

Hey I wanted more, but I dont know how to use the computer so thats all cory gave me. And the fire ball at the end happens everytime with or without nitrous

im kind of glad that is all he gave you... i told my wife to get back from the rail anyways...

cole pulled 322, i pulled 335, jim mulrooney 303, les got out of it early due to a hard bounce... it was a good time regardless...

It's a cool video.....truck looks like it's makin almost as much power as my first gen!! :lolly:

im kind of glad that is all he gave you... i told my wife to get back from the rail anyways...

cole pulled 322, i pulled 335, jim mulrooney 303, les got out of it early due to a hard bounce... it was a good time regardless...

So did Rovella know about Cole running nitrous? Is that why everyone was away from the fence?

Hey I wanted more, but I dont know how to use the computer so thats all cory gave me. And the fire ball at the end happens everytime with or without nitrous

What is funny is you guys still running the s400 I sold ya? Rebuilt it yet?

Back