Smaaarty Help!!!

luvinacummins

I can't get my computer to find the smarty C:\dxxx Drivers or what not...

ANy help please!!!!

When you download the drivers it will try to save to your temporary internet files. Create a new folder and save them in there. Then you can go into that file and extract all the files. For the TNT software you need to download the 7zip program http://www.7-zip.org/. The TNT is a .7zip file. when you extract all the files from that one it will bring up the .SMT file that you can send to the Smarty with the SmartyUSB driver and it should work. I hope I explained it right. At least this worked for me.

When you download the drivers it will try to save to your temporary internet files. Create a new folder and save them in there. Then you can go into that file and extract all the files. For the TNT software you need to download the 7zip program http://www.7-zip.org/. The TNT is a .7zip file. when you extract all the files from that one it will bring up the .SMT file that you can send to the Smarty with the SmartyUSB driver and it should work. I hope I explained it right. At least this worked for me.

Kev,

When I go to the 7 zip all that comes u p is this??

http://sourceforge.net/project/down...venzip&filename=7z457.exe&use_mirror=internap

I have allready made a smarty file for the downloads too..

My firewall tried to block the download and I had to disable it on that page. You might look at that and see if that is the problem otherwise the little box that says "Do you want to run or save this file?" should come up.

Ok I"ve gotten in ready to go to that point now when I hit send on the usbl page is has a pop up that says

ftd2xx.dll not found??? WTF IS THAT????

You will need that file. I think it is came witht the SmartUSB.exe driver. Try downloading that one more time and make sure you put all those files and the 7 zip files in the same folder

There ya go. I was wishing I had instructions like that a while ago. Thanks Bob.

Bob when I 7 zip the tnt tune it doesn 't have the smt under it but when I double click it then it does???

BOOOOOOYAH MY fellas I got it!!!!

GOD Damn i hate computer chit.... I'd rather install twin turbos!!!:bang:hehe::hehe:

You'll think BOOOYAAAAHH after you get it loaded onto the truck!

Hell yeah I hope so... Spent alot of money and time doind springs, injectors, studs and twins so hopefullyit will pay off!!!:evil:evil:woohoo:

T minus 17 minutes...

Hey kev I might go flyiing by there in about 30 minutes!!!!:rockwoot:

Hey Bob what does it take to become a dealer. Could you P/M me the details PLEASE?

Hellz yeah.... How's the fam doing?

3 minutes to go!!!:st::evil

Bob i'd be interested too I know I could sell a few of em for ya!!!:rockwoot:

Their doin great. Meg's not reall happy about me trying to destroy her tranny with the Smarty though:hehe:

Their doin great. Meg's not reall happy about me trying to destroy her tranny with the Smarty though:hehe:

oooh hell tell her to quit her sniveling and enjoy the ride!!!:hehe:

I will keep ya posted on the tnt race tune!!! I loved the tnt/r so we shall see!!!!:woohoo:

Back