Small Texas dyno day Saturday April 11th

cumminsbus

Reconstruction Era
We are going out to hot street performance tommorow starting at 10a.m

We are going to be dynoing a few trucks to prove done numbers wrong in buda.

All trucks are welcome to come 40 dollars for three pulls

No payout just a fun day to test the trucks

Minor tuning will be allowed

I believe the website us www.hotstreet.com

I deleted the other one...

can you give us a little more heads up next time?

Well this was kind of a last minute thing. Or we would have. We were just hoping maybe a few trucks would want to come out if they dont have anything going on.

Sorry for the late notice. I am posting from my iPhone and I was planned lady minute

hmmm I think we might stop by on the way down to temple, I haven't ever been to hot street.

Cumminsbus, if you see two douchebags walking around in dr. performance shirts tomorrow at the dyno come say hi to the bigger of the two ( thats me)

:Cheer:

Haha i will be there also. There wont be alot of us there unless alot of people decide to show up but everyone is welcome! Hope ya make it out.

Haha i will be there also. There wont be alot of us there unless alot of people decide to show up but everyone is welcome! Hope ya make it out.

Cool yeah if you see the White Piece pull up come up and say hi....

<---------- hates being the akward looking guy walking around...hahaha:doh:

what time are you guys going to get there??

gunna get there about 10am. Haha just come on up and say hi to somebody it wont be to bad lol!

If anyone has trouble or is going to come later just give me a call 214-766-9878
Cody

howd it go guys? i really like the setup at hot street and wish i coulda made it to see if i woulda put down better numbers with different tuneing.

Good to meet all yall today, I had a blast!

saw some big numbers, none of which were mine, lol, but still cool. Cant wait to do it again.

Trent

How low were everyones numbers in Buda? Mine were about 50 or so HP lower than they should have been. Ive been searching for other engine problems. Maybe it was the dyno?

Back