Smart S06 version/update?

PRINCETON_JAKE

I have a smarty S06 that says its version 4.19a. I went on the website to update it but the tnt-r version/update is 4.11E Is that even an update to mine? I can't find power levels listed for either version.

right now I have the option for "high rpm" but it doesn't spin much over 3,000 when I read its a 4,000rpm tune

Well I tried updating and it says its not compatable with my smarty. What does that mean and how do I get the tnt-r tunes. I can't believe no one can help

Jake please call tech support tomorrow pacific time 855 456 7627 or post on the smarty forum for assistance.

I pmed bob, no reply yet. I've also talked to smarty and that buy was less then helpful.

I also found out and explained to them both, mine is an older smarty, and has the tnt-r tunes that required you to give them a vin number.... Another problem I have is I wanted to put it on a different truck but I can't due to it being vin locked to my truck. Even after I return it to stock it's still locked to my vin from the old tnt-r tune that's in it

Wish I could get some help

Update your TNTR locked tuner to a software off the mads electronics download page and you will be good to go. Even after taking your truck back to software that software was written for a single vin number. It needs to be overwritten with another software. Simple and easy to do.

That's what I tried doing but its saying software incompatible with device, i tried the standard so6 the tnt and the r software. Should I try a different computer?

Mail me the tuner and I will fix it for you at no charge. I will pm you my info.

will be back in the mail to you tomorrow. You will have it Monday.

Updated and ready to go.

Back