smarty and boost fool

ylo73z

i question for the guys with the smarty ...i have the tntr program and i know it dosnt boost fool...my question is will this cuase the computer to defuel....im going to the track tonight and i dont care about the engine light....i just dont want to have any issues with losing power...

tnt/r does boost fool if you select the wastegate off option in the menu. boost fooler is needed over 44 psi

floor it :rockwoot:

im making 60...will the computer defuel me?? when it start to see too much boost??

hey thanks andy....went last night ran 7.80s at 95....felt like it may have been cutting back on the top end....not real sure...these m&h race masters arnt cutting it...2.0 60 foot times arnt cutting it

so dose any one know if the over boost code will cause the computer to cut fuel back???.

yup. put a boost fooler on it from Quadzilla

buy one from someone who bought a boost fooler to stack with something that already boost fools :hehe: lots of guys out there doing just that....they see the price tag and jump on it

ok i bought a boost fooler online...ill get it this week some time and ill hit the track again....

Back