Smarty Dyno #s

RIP CTdiesel

I just was wondering what you guys made on the dyno with a smarty and without it. I herd they are not good on the dyno I made 489hp with whats in my sig thought it would have been better

That seems a bit low to me. Ive heard anywhere from 4 to 15 HP can be lost on top with a smarty. Yours still seems low though I would have guessed closer to 520-530hp.

thanks I thought that was low to maybe I try without it or it could be the pump. Maybe will give it a little*nx*

I made 532 with my 62 and 200hp ddp injectors with a edge juice. I made 488 with 110's. Seems like the smarty is hurting you.

I did 525hp with jammer 5's and a 62/65/12 with an edge. I did 550/1205 with the WG clamped shut. What setting were you running?

I did 525hp with jammer 5's and a 62/65/12 with an edge. I did 550/1205 with the WG clamped shut. What setting were you running?

Thats a big difference. If I ever get back on a dyno, I'm gonna tie the gate.

All of you folks and your 500hp dynos can just shove it. LOL LOL

To the OP, I'd say pull the smarty off and try again. Otherwise I'd start looking at what else could be hurting you. Could be the pump, ECM, APPS, cam sensor, MAP sensor, IAT sensor, etc.

All of you folks and your 500hp dynos can just shove it. LOL LOL

To the OP, I'd say pull the smarty off and try again. Otherwise I'd start looking at what else could be hurting you. Could be the pump, ECM, APPS, cam sensor, MAP sensor, IAT sensor, etc.

Having a hard time hearing you down there little guy. Whats that?:hehe:

Back