Smarty help!

sbaronie

I did a auto to manual swap in my 06 dodge in march and I purchased a software from bob wagner for my smarty to reflash my ECM. I have since loaded the TNT file into it and when I try to set it back to stock I get two codes which are p0243 and p2509 the truck will idle for a minute or so and shut it self off. When the smarty tune is loaded into the truck it runs fine with no check engine lights. I am trying to sell my smarty and need to be able to use the stock program. Has anyone run into this problem as well??

Nope call Bob! The smarty has the stock tune in it. Seems to be a issue caused by the swap. p0243 is a turbo wastegate malfunction and I can't find the p2509!?

The p2509 is CM/PCM Power Input Signal Interm. But what gets me is its only whe. The smarty is taken out.

There is a newer version. Might be worth updating. Or trying the standard software.

If you have access to another tuner, you could load it to your truck and then load it back to stock. It sounds like there is an issue with the stock file for your truck in that Smarty version

Okay I was thinking about putting the original software in it and trying again.

Where are you located? If you or anybody is ever having tuner/ECM problems in the Houston area, I will gladly help out.

Back