Smarty redemption...

Scooter's Roofing

so after months of *****ing and complaining about the lack of a good tune for my truck, I think I landed on a good one... GRANTED, a better one can be written, but I haven't found a better shelf tune for my truck!

a couple weeks ago, I loaded up TNT8 with timing for stock injectors, stock torque management, and the rest defaults

zero/off boost fuel is GREATLY reduced... BUT, the truck doesn't feel soggy like it did on TNT7!!! it's trying to break the tires loose at low speeds

my favorite tune I've run on a CR to date :Cheer:

lol i liked tq @ 4 but for daily driving it became more a hassle then fun... lol barely touching the throttle would black out an intersection and light up the tires! ha

Forrest..my fav tune is also SW8...I run SW8, TQ4, TM2, RP1, and POD on 50 for DD...smoke free and still spools well.

I'm liking 8 aswell. Tq2, tm 3, rp 3. I know 3 sounds high but dd normally rp are never that high. The rp helps with to keep my smoke levels down.

might have to try that forrest, I too hate blacking out the road........... torque management seems to be the key there. any pressure box ?

I'm liking 8 aswell. Tq2, tm 3, rp 3. I know 3 sounds high but dd normally rp are never that high. The rp helps with to keep my smoke levels down.

Do you have an RP guage? when do you see it spiking over stock levels?

I run #8 with trq2, tmg3, rp1, wg off. That stacked with a mp8, stocker over a gt4202/1.15wg, 75hp ddp i pulled 595hp and 1164 trq. Super quick spool and little puff of smoke off the bottom then clean. Great towing and daily driver setup. I am now trying a quad adrenaline instead of a mp8. So far i really like it better than the mp8. Very tunable.

Do you have an RP guage? when do you see it spiking over stock levels?

Yes I do have a gauge. Im pretty sure the older cr's don't run high rail pressure from the start. At wot I see 24-25000 psi. Rp 4 is a different story, and I only save that for the dyno.

Im scared sh!tless to turn up the pressure! lol all the talk about cracking injector nozzles and such has got to me...

I should say the early cr's(03-04) not older. My mpg's suffer on rp3 but it really helps cleans up the smoke.

I should say the early cr's(03-04) not older. My mpg's suffer on rp3 but it really helps cleans up the smoke. I'm only running a arson kit so I'm sure that also plays a part in the lower readings as well.

Back